Five Tips to Bringing More Balance Into Your Life
- Acknowledge and accept that you cannot do everything all the time.
- Manage yourself, not time.
- Just say “No”.
- Schedule time for yourself.
- Live with purpose!
Top tips for keeping a balanced lifestyle
Everyone responds to exercise and diet differently, however, there are a number of steps you can take that are sure to help you keep a great balanced lifestyle.
• Take care and look after yourself – In order to achieve a balanced lifestyle, you must make sure you are healthy. Your body needs plenty of rest, exercise and healthy food. It’s important to take some time out from a busy day to enjoy activities and unwind by reading or meditating.
• Be organised – It’s important to keep a clear mind plan in advance, allowing time for your tasks and making room for activities you enjoy. Being organised can help reduce stress and improve your life balance.
• Set goals – Achieving goals can help assist with gaining a positive mindset. Your goals can cover anything from your job, your finances or your fitness goals.
• Eat right – Your body needs healthy foods and nutrients to create new cells, clean toxins and function properly. Ensuring you get your 5 a day can help improve your diet and life balance.
Living a balanced lifestyle can help you feel better about yourself and put things into perspective. Make sure you take time to do something fun several times a week and take time just for you. If all you do is work you are going to burn yourself out and find yourself very unhappy.
Make sure you spend time with friends at some point. Even if you carve out time just once a week to connect with friends and focus on things other than what you have to get done. During the summer, our school friends have set up a what’s app group so that we can see who is free to meet up with. The what’s app group is fab as we share ideas for kids days out and arrange meet ups.
Balance for me is happiness
I highly recommend meditation. I have now made meditation part of my daily routine. Read my blog below and grab your FREE~ meditation and to understand why meditation is good for your welbeing.
If you are struggling to create balance in your life, then drop me an email and id be pleased to help. Or schedule in a free lifestyle check with. me.
Enjoy the summer!
Connect with me on facebook HERE
Feeling anxious or stressed? Join my facebook group Freedom from Anxiety