Here we are again! Gosh this school year has flown by! This is the 5th summer I have been lucky enough to spend with Jacob whilst running my own business.
My business takes a break over summer whilst I find fun activities for Jacob and I. The beauty of running a Network Marketing bsuinesss means I still get paid all summer without worrying about working! What I can do is fine tune my marketing plans for both my Nwtwork Marketing business and my coaching. There is plenty I’ll be getting on with whilst making sure Jacob is my number 1 priority.
Spending time with Jacob gives me great happiness, I love being a mum. I also love being an entrepreneur. I push myself hard as id like Jacob to understand the value of money.
Family is important because it provides love, support and a framework of values to each of its members. … From their first moments of life, children depend on parents and family to protect them and provide for their needs. Parents and family form a child’s first relationships.
Having a career is very important in life due to following reasons: It gives a sense of direction to our life. … It provides structure to life because to achieve career goals we to stick to structured path. It helps us make more acquaintances and friends in life whom we meet in our chosen profession.
Mark and I chose to move to Huddersfield nearly 5 years ago and we don’t have a support network. Becoming self employed was and is the best decision I’ve ever made.
“Family and work balance, I have that covered”
Running a business isn’t easy, there is no quick road to success.
I do have days where I can see myself in a senior management role again, but then I soon snap back out if it. I have no boss, no targets, no stress! Just the pressure I put on myself. Why do I sometimes have these thoughts, because running a business isn’t easy, our pay goes up and down all year and isn’t consistent. The positives of running a business outweigh the bad days.
Im going to breakdown my winning moments over the last 5 years with Avon to remind myself how far I’ve come and the person I have also become.
- In September 2013 I joined Avon as a rep and as a Sales Leader with only 2 weeks left on the campaign. I smashed level 1 and we did sales of over 1k in my first ever campaign. Each campaign lasts for 3 weeks. All with Jacob, then 18 months old.
- Within 6 months of my first year in business I had trained up 3 sales leaders and started to really enjoy building a team.
- by the end of the first year with Avon our team was generating over 20k in sales every 3 weeks! I had achieved level 5.
- By the end of year 2 the team had started to create depth and we were growing quickly. I was quickly flying up the levels. By the end of year 2, Level 6 was achieved.
- I bought us a static caravan on the East Coast to enjoy family time at weekends.
- Our team won a huge double decker bus to advertise with, that was so much fun.
- During year 2 I decided to take Jacob to a pre school for 2 mornings a week so that he could integrate with other children. I found this difficult not having my son with me as he has been my advert!
- Our team started winning awards and stage recognition started. There is no prouder moment that seeing your team on stage.
- year 3 Jacob started school! Full time and I had a lot more time on my hands. Trained and mentored more Sales Leaders.
- year 4 was a difficult year. Close to achieving level 7 but sadly some of the team left as the business was no longer for them. However the year did end on over 60k in sales every 3 weeks! We had growth but I hadn’t acheived my Executive alevel 7. Wasn’t meant to happen yet!
- I started my certified NLP Life Coaching Diploma as personal development is my favourite subject and I wanted to understand why people behave and think the way they do.
- Year 5 has been the most difficult year to date. Plenty of growth with lots of lovely reps joining. Finding it difficult to find the right people for Leadership. The right people will come, they have before. Kept going.
- 2 of our team went on the top 20 trip to Lisbon all paid for by Avon.
- Completed my NLP Life Coaching Diploma and Clinical Hypnosis. Started my coaching practice.
- New Leaders that would like to get started ASAP!
- Avon keen for me to tell my story and how my journey has brought me into Life Coaching. Corporate in contact weekly.
- 4 family holidays booked this year.
There is still much more to come for our team, and new people will come and go. The good ones usually stay and enjoy the process.
What is my Why and mission?
Why am I still here? My why remains the same, it is strong enough to keep me going. My goals and dreams are massive and I believe Avon will continue to grow and be part of my life. My why is to create a pension so that Mark can retire. Jacob is now 6 and fully supportive of my career and very greatful for all the time I spend with him.
My mission in life is to help people become the best version of themselves in both business and personal. My coaching and Avon brings all this and more. Helping people grow is the best feeling in the world. A life coach is someone who aims to help and empower others to make, meet and exceed personal and professional goals. This can include excelling in the workplace, becoming happy and fulfilled at home, exploring your potential and achieving ambitions. ❤️
I may not yet be where I want to be with Avon but I cannot thank the opportunity enough for my personal development and journey into Life Coaching.
I am very greatful. Summer holidays will be fun and I cannot wait to see what Avon and Coaching brings me for the rest of the year.
If you would like to know more about building a business that is home based and online then contact me today. Email Me, I’d love to hear from you. Avon has changed its business model, id be pleased to talk about our opportunity over coffee, or wine!
If you would like some Life Coaching, please check out my programmes on my website and contact me for a FREE consultation to see how I can benefit you and add value to your life.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
website – www.hayleyaustincoaching.com
Opportunities – CLICK HERE
How to run a Lifestyle Business – CLICK HERE
Want motivation? MOTIVATE ME PLEASE?
I look forward to connecting with you and helping in anyway I can.