Reed diffusers create a light, beautiful and lingering fragrance for rooms in the home and in offices, hotels, spas, rest rooms and other areas. The diffuser is a popular simple fragrance option that does not use a flame, yet it leaves you with mood-elevating, subtle fragrance that lasts for months. Rose oil is used for spiritual attunement and is widely used for meditation and prayer. It is known to strengthen and balance the hearts chakra and inspires positive feelings and promotes positive growth. Oud oil is a well known aphrodisiac!
#8 Balance Rose & Oud Reed Diffuser
Natural oil base blended with essential and natural fragrance oils
12 weeks of aroma
Rose oil is used for spiritual attunement and is widely used for meditation and prayer. It is known to strengthen and balance the hearts chakra and inspires positive feelings and promotes positive growth. It is recognised for the ability to calm the mind and deeper any meditation that you may do through professionals, and especially when you are at home meditating.
Oud oil is a well known aphrodisiac! it has been used by the Chinese, Tibetan, Ayurvedic and Unani physicians in practice to treat many mental health relaxations. used for personal growth and meditations. The most outstanding feature of Oud is its magical and mystic properties used in meditation, it connects Heaven and Earth within us, creating balance and inner peace. Promotes relief for stress, balancing the mind to relieve anxiety.
Cedarwood Essential Oil helps to deodorize indoor environments, repel insects, prevent the development of mildew, improve cerebral activity, relax the body, enhance concentration, decrease hyperactivity, reduce harmful stress, ease tension, clear the mind, and encourage the onset of quality sleep.
The number 8 is a sign that abundance will soon be coming your way. When you see the number 8 appearing again and again in your experience, it is no coincidence it is all about creating balance and allowing the flow of continued success, whatever that might look like to you. The number 8 has continual flow, nothing is out of balance it is full of compassion and love allowing the mind to balance its messages to the physical body.
Reed diffusers create a light, beautiful and lingering fragrance for rooms in the home and in offices, hotels, spas, rest rooms and other areas. The diffuser is a popular simple fragrance option that does not use a flame, yet it leaves you with mood-elevating, subtle fragrance that lasts for months.
- Diffuser natural oil base blended with essential and natural fragrance oils.
- All handcrafted, lovingly hand finished and packaged.
- We use POREX which are the premium reed available. that carry the aroma, diffusing it into the room with a guarentee that the reeds do not need to be turned.
- POREX reeds have a natural air atomising system that ensure the fragrance is pulled through the reed without having to ever handle them once in situ.
Tips to help you get the best out of your reed diffuser
- The diffusion of fragrance will largely depend on external factors like air conditioners, dehumidifiers, open doors and windows, which could impede the quality of the fragrance in the room.
- If the fragrance diffuser is going to be placed in a smaller space, use fewer reeds, four or five will be ideal, this will effectively turn down the volume and keep the fragrance from being overpowering.
- Always use the container supplied. Never pour the liquid contents into another container, this will prevent the oil from evaporating too quickly.
- Do not place the reeds with any alternatives, the liquid fragrance has been expertly created to work only with POREX reeds.
“Smell is a potent wizard that transports us across thousands of miles” – Helen Keller.
Fragrance is the greatest transmitter of memories. Aromatherapy can take you to a world of wonder by sending you on a sensory journey.
Aromatherapy works by releasing a wondrous natural scent using essential oils and natural aromatic botanicals. These oils have been used for thousands of years to heal and they most definitely enhance emotional wellness. The Ancient Egyptians used aromatherapy scents to cure disease and the Greeks wrote books on the healing properties of essential oils. Just by lighting an aromatherapy candle and inhaling its scent releases mental and physical stress, anxious feelings seem to naturally slip away…
Essential oils don’t just add aroma to a room, they also provide numerous health benefits for the household. Using a room diffuser is probably the easiest way to dispense these benefits into the air so as to improve your health, boost your energy and promote good sleep, among others.