NLP Coaching for business
Coaching is a way of turning theory into results. Many of us know what to do, we just don’t do it (for all sorts of very genuine reasons. ) Coaching is a great way to help us implement what we already know in such a way that we get and continually improve the results we get.
What is NLP business coaching?
The process is about one person helping another to improve, develop, achieve, and learn something. It can be about obtaining a new skill or enhancing existing qualities. The focus is generally on attitudes, behaviours and knowledge.
This means that not only does the client move forward, but they are also learning to solve their own future challenges on the way. It’s more about giving them a process to improve, which they can use both now and in the future, rather than giving them a simple solution.
Business coaching can also address personal issues and address any areas that might be holding the person back from achieving career goals. The process can be helpful in providing the person help with their personal growth, as well as improve their communication skills with others.
NLP Coaching Model
- Opening frame: What are the rules for us and other to work to, to give us the very best chance of success.
- State: The Emotional EQ part. What are useful emotional states that will help us (eg curiosity, determination, humour, playfulness, persistence.)
- Outcome/end goal: Where do we want to get to
- Rapport: What level and rapport/trust do we have or do we need? How can we improve it?
- Where are we now?: Without being both honest and accurate on this, good planning becomes impossible.
- Plan: How do we get to where we what to get? What options do we have?
- First easy step: What is it? When will we do it? How can we feel good about doing it?
- Closing frame; What have we learnt? What can we do better? What next?
Who is NLP business coaching for?
Business coaching is for people who like to take action, get things done. It’s particularly good for people who are at crossroads, have lost their energy or confidence, or need a high-impact intervention. It’s also perfect for those who cannot commit to a long-term coaching programme.
What will I get out of it?
It will give you a chance to focus on your future and clarity on where you’re heading. This focus creates meaning and purpose, and helps you to prioritise goal setting and decision making. You will have a clear way forwards and have set goals for the next 3 months to keep you focused and on track.
What does business coaching look like?
Typically business coaching is a process that I do online 1:1 or face to face. You will follow a program that I will create for you based on your coaching goals. A typical programe looks like this;
- Establish your coaching goals, what results you want from our coaching relationship.
- 3 months vision both in personal and business.
- Time managment.
- Are you sitting to comfortably? We work together to shift your focus and productivity.
- Boosting your strengths.
- Develop new success habits.
- How to expand your mind to make better decisions.
- Goals motivation and goal setting.
- Identify your spark team.
- Letting go exercises.
- Understanding the why's of our goals.
- Create a life map to keep you focussed on your long term goals and why.
- Help you find new answers for a problem or make a decision by connecting with your own inner wisdom.
- Take stock and take action
I will use NLP techniques to anchor positive feelings and to help boost your workflow. We will also work together to align your values and shift any limiting beleiefs.
Sales & Marketing
Having spent over 7 years running my business, my sales and marketing skills are key to making my own business a success. My areas of expertise are;
- Content creation
- Website management
- Google advertising
- Lead generation & sales funnels
- PR and media
- Social media & automation
- Business start ups
Dive in and grab your FREE Annual goal setting worksheet below.
Coming out onto the world as a newly qualified CAM (complimentary alternative medicine) NLP practitioner/ coach can be very daunting and at time overwhelming. As an award winning NLP master practitioner, I will mentor you and help steer you in the right direction.
What is supervision?
Supervision is a formal arrangement for therapists to discuss their work regularly with someone who is experienced in both therapy and supervision. The task is to work together to ensure and develop the efficacy of the therapist/client relationship. The agenda will be the therapy and feeling about that work, together with the supervisor’s reactions, comments and challenges. Thus supervision is a process to maintain adequate standards of therapy and a method of consultancy to widen the horizons of an experienced practitioner.
"Working with Hayley as my business coach was the best thing that could have happened at the start of my journey.
She always showed genuine consideration and interest in my project and this support in itself gave me such a confidence boost. At times where I lost my patience and would have ordinarily gave up, she was able to still motivate me and guide me through tasks that I found particularly challenging.
She has great resources to help her clients stay on track of their tasks, and I was able to be so productive and learn such a great deal within the 3 months that I worked with her. I would highly recommend anyone needing guidance through their business get in touch with Hayley. You won’t regret it!"
"I have been working with Hayley on my business for a couple of months now. I have to say it was the best investment I have made. Hayley totally got me from the beginning. She is a genius with all things technical and takes me through it patiently step by step. Our sessions are productive and fun. Nothing is too much trouble! Thank you Hayley for your continuous encouragement and support. Debs x"- Debbie Davison
Ready to find out more?
I offer a free, no obligation 30 minute friendly consultation; this allows me to find out more about the issues you are experiencing and we can discuss any questions or concerns that you have.
Please feel free to enquire now.