1. Small amount of risk: There is a certain amount of inherited risk involved when you become an entrepreneur.
People do not like risk and try to avoid it by all means. We’d like a “guaranteed bet” and stay within “our safe zone”. In business, you don’t eliminate risks you learn to minimize them.
AVON charge just £35 to start up your Network Marketing business!
2. A huge demand for good quality products: There are lots of network marketing companies that promote very good products. If I were considering a company to get involved with, I would always ask myself:
Would I still consume these products/services if there were no opportunity to market them?
Do these products bring any benefits to a consumer besides the opportunity to make money?
Would I bring “value” to my customers if they consume these products?
Every business needs repeat customers. Distributors only get paid when they have consumers for their products and when these customers continue that consumption, then that creates the money flow.
3. Residual income: I am sure that you pay your gas, your electricity, and your phone bill every single month. These are the types of services that for the most part provide an ongoing stream of residual income for these companies.
The greatest advantage of an MLM Program is that it gives you an opportunity to enjoy residual income just like those companies do.
When the initial effort of getting a new customer is completed, you can enjoy the residual part of that business relationship.
4. The income potential: There is no cap on how much money you can generate. In a corporate jobs, my biggest limitation was that regardless how hard You worked for these companies; my income was tied to a “market standard” for someone with my skills.
In an MLM Program, that’s not the case. It is up to you to decide how much you want to earn. An MLM company doesn’t hold you back in the same way the corporate environment does.
As long as you have the skills set of a trained network marketer, you make whatever income based on your stamina, dedication, and your willingness to help others.
5. No employees to hire: By far, this is a clear advantage over traditional businesses. An mlm affiliate program is a business of people independently working together.
Without any employees, it’s possible to build a business right from home. This industry gives you that added benefit, be in business without employees concerns, by having a network of independent business owners working together towards a common goal.
6. No inventory: Traditionally Network Marketing companies would have distributors stack up on inventory. This concept alone has given the industry a bad wrap for years.
However, modern companies do capitalize on the technology and tools we have in place. We have:
High Speed Internet Access
Not having to inventory products will make your business more agile to any market condition.
7. Low operating Costs:The network marketing model makes possible to run a business at low costs compared to any other business model.
This is where your upline’s support should come in. A good upline mentor should allow you to piggyback on their expertise, on their knowledge, on their leads, and help you generate the funds to pay off your initial investment and get in profit early in the life of your business.
8. Leverage: Your MLM Program is a:
business of appointments
business of helping consumers find what they have the need for
business of helping others create businesses.
You reap the rewards by leveraging the efforts of those you help. This develops a collective mindset that promotes “win-win” relationships.
9. Portability: With the advent of technology, we can do today what distributors 15 years ago could not do and that’s to make our business portable.
We now have a phone technology that allows you to take your telephone and move it anywhere you like transparently to your customers.
As long as you have access to the Internet, you can take your computer, your phone, and continue doing business while you are on the road, on vacation, or visiting relatives whether that be in another city or another country!
10. The attainable freedom: Imagine having a productive business in network marketing providing you with a lifestyle that only the rich and famous enjoy. When all the pieces are in place, the life of a marketer can be very fulfilling indeed.
That’s the dream every new distributor chases and it is only attainable when there is a clear understanding of how to get there and when your marketing skills are sharp.