A new year is all about starting afresh and realising your dreams. So, let’s raise a toast to a Happy New Year and even happier beginnings. Take inspiration from these quotes to help you get started and if you are inspired enough, share your enthusiasm with your loved ones.
A good beginning makes a good end” – English Proverb
* “Drink from the well of yourself and begin again” — Charles Bukowski, author
* “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change” — Taylor Swift, singer
* “The beginning is the most important part of the work” – Plato, philosopher
* “Something is going to come out of this. Something new. This can end you up in a whole new place—a better place, a much more open place” -Pema Chodron, author
* “And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been” — Rainer Maria Rilke, poet
You raze the old to raise the new” — Justina Chen (North of Beautiful), author *
“You will never win if you never begin” — RH Schuller, motivational speaker Read how Delhi has a historic movement starting January 1 *
“Whatever you do or dream you can do — begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it”. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, writer and statesman *
“Morning will come, it has no choice” — Marty Rubin, aphorist/philosopher *
“Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings” — Jonathan Lockwood Huie, author
– See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/life-style/happy-new-year-2016-24-inspirational-quotes-and-greetings-to-start-the-year-on-a-happy-note/#sthash.yICbBsuE.dpuf
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.